Bastian Public Relations provides professional-grade editorial,
marketing and PR services to diverse industries nationwide. Click each category bar below to view specific services. Please contact us to discuss how we can solve your current and future communications needs!
- Write news and feature articles for print and web; from short 100-word blog posts to 3,000-word major features
- Research topics thoroughly via Internet; speed-reading skills support all research activities.
- Write for diverse consumer and trade publications. Fields represented: economic development (15 years), meetings (8 years, MPI), travel/tourism, publishing (20+ years), healthcare, technology, luxury goods, country lifestyle, etc.
- Editor experience., ranging from managing freelance writers/design staff and creating editorial/planning schedules, to editing all copy, thinking up relevant story ideas, and representing publications at public events.
- Open to participating in FAM (Familiarization trips) for travel/tourism and economic development projects. Bastian has been the guest of many cities, states and nations; e.g., Puerto Rico, France, Montreal (Quebec, Canada), Austria, Switzerland, State of Missouri, City of Las Vegas, City of Reno (NV), Disney World (5 times), City of Frisco (TX). City of Fredericksburg (TX), City of Chicago, City of Phoenix (AZ).
Offer excellent Internet research skills, including ability to find experts as sources.
Speed-reading skills allow me to find, process and understand large amounts of information and knowledge.
Edit with keen ability to retain voice of writers (if outcome desired). Edit primarily using AP style (preferred) and Chicago style.
As Editor I manage all creative staff, including freelance writers, staff writers, graphic designers, printing vendor. Experienced in creating editorial and production calendars.
Award competitions: Have a project or person you want recognized in an industry, community or professional award competition? We’ll do the research and writing (and even desktop-publish) a professional entry that clearly tells your story and gives you an edge in any contest.
Brochures: writing, editing, project coordination
- Internet & Intranet sites
- employee newsletters & magazines
- customer newsletters & magazines
- annual reports
- Services & products
- Executive staff
- Customers (testimonials)
Editing, proofreading of articles, publications, manuals, books, etc.
Website-based marketing materials
Interview and research services