San Antonio-based InGenesis is the second-fastest-growing staffing firm in the United States, according to a new survey by Staffing Industry Analysts. The firm, headed by founder Veronica Edwards, specializes in professional, scientific and technical staffing. It provides more than 1,600 employees at nearly 200 job sites, and expects to pull in $150 million of revenues in 2014.
As a PR Consultant with Bastian Public Relations — and later as Dir. of Corporate Communications — Bastian wrote multiple press releases touting the multi-million-dollar HR contracts won by InGenesis from various government clients. These releases were all distributed via BusinessWire, and each one was picked up by local and national media and other organizations interested in major staffing contract wins.
Writing, interviewing, media relations.
- Launch release about $110 million new contract
- Launch release about $1.27 billion new contract
- Launch release about Minority Service Firm of Year award
- Launch release about $7.7 million new contract
- Launch release about $186 million new contract
- Launch release about firm making Inc.5000 list
- Launch release about IABC award for new website
- Launch release about InGenesis scholarship creation